Aerospace machining is different from other CNC machining operations because of the tight tolerances and hard metals needed to withstand the demands of flight. The materials used in this process must be lightweight, temperature-resistant, and durable. Our equipment also allows us to meet the following demands of aerospace parts and components:
- diameters of up to 50"
- lengths of up to 60"
- widths of up to 40"
- heights of up to 32"
- maximum weight of 100 lbs
- flatness to ±.000002"
- diameter roundness to ±.00005"
- diameter cylindricity of ± .0001"
- materials crafted from any alloy including lightweight aluminum
- 5-axis capability to produce complex contouring and design precise aerospace structures
- developing prototypes that lead to volume production runs
Our capabilities and design services can be applied to a variety of industries, including aerospace technology. Our facility and experienced professionals are an instrumental part in providing world renowned parts and components that help in the mission and values of global leaders like Lockheed Martin. Our machinists work with clients to develop specific aircraft components and spare parts. With our care, precision, and expertise, every component is crafted with a quality that is unmatched.